Thursday, January 8, 2009

Last day in Hawaii

My vacation in hawaii is coming to an end. Yesterday I felt a little stuffy while being in the house so I decided to walk around the neighborhood. The night air opened up my senses and nasal passages. While I walked I realized that soon I'll be going back to Vegas stepping into reality. Not much around my area except the basketball courts. I walked towards there and reminisced of the many things I've been through. Thoughts of running 5-5, 21, horse, and also fights passed through my mind. That area is just full of memories small and big. I tried to look for some of the punks that still roamed the area but could find none. Just normal people done with a day's worth of work who wanted to work out and have fun. Down at the tennis courts, people playing doubles and enjoying themselves. and on the courts, a bunch of filipino's and samoans who were playing volleyball and basketball. I miss hanging out in that area just having to care about tomorrows high school algebra homework. I decided to make my way back home. On the way home, I passed over the bridge above the canal and I saw a couple of people who we'd consider chronics. In fear of getting attacked I glanced at them and then kept walking. At one point I actually wanted them to do something because I had nothing of value except my house keys. I wanted to see if watching and training with the MMA in vegas would actually be of value. haha, but nothing happened.
other than that. had a bbq that night, returned my vehicle that i used as my mode of transportation. (my former accord, now belonging to J). and then went on a minor "secret mission"! What's a secret mission you ask? well it wouldn't be so secret if I told you. :P.
expect pics from
-new years day
-mark leaving
-matt's tattoo
-my hair cut experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment