Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lore Anne's baby shower







went to a baby shower this past weekend. played baby shower games, one was to guess the prices of certain baby items in Target. I got close, but I went over, so my price WAS NOT right. Then we had to guess certain powders in a ziploc bag that was placed on a mirror table... looked like we were about to bang lines. I lost that too. Next was to drink the beer out of the baby bottle the fastest. I bit the nipple a couple times but i couldnt. I managed to create a big enough hole to win though :). Won bath and body works soap. Then We had to pair up. Every one else was couples, so I paired up with Shannel. She had to feed me baby food which was horrible. but my partner or "baby momma" wanted her bathroom furnished so i took One for the team. and the taste still lingered in my mouth.


thanks ROLANDA for covering the event :)

No comments:

Post a Comment