Sunday, August 2, 2009

Aloha Friday

Marv bailed me out of the house to go check out Jon at Kicks/HI. They got some good deals there, plus with the family discount i got hooked up. 2 caps and my 1st pair of vans. lets just say it was pretty much a steal. Mahalos to Jon for hooking it up. Ended walking to in4mation to check out their shirts, didnt feel like paying 20+ for a shirt cuz i'm cheap. so i bought licenseplate frames instead. Mines in vegas is fading like crazy.

headed over to pearlrdige where Marv said there would be cheap deals at prototype. He was right. there was a 50% off section and i scored a couple of shirts for $12. cha ching! 2 LRG and 1 alphanumeric. done deal. i had my outfit set.

Left pearlridge to go visit Marv's gf Anna @ papa johns. then she told us to go visit the dogs. I couldn't say no. So we did. their place had a nice @$$ view on top of that, they had 2 dogs as companions. Kylie and Mia were their names. Kylie is an akita some kind of breed dog and I forgot what Mia was. both of them are girls. haha female dogs are considered....(drum roll)! just kidding. they're really nice dogs.



I love dogs. someday I'll get one of my own. in the meantime gotta focus on school. tomorrow is a new day again. Aloha bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment