Thursday, August 13, 2009

ko'olina and white plains


Went to Ko'olina to meet up with abe's family from SF. The views of their suite were nice, didnt get a chance to take pics of the suite itself but I got some of the view outside. trying something new with the panoramic, anthony showed me how and I saw a couple on my cousins page so i decided to try it out myself. not as smooth as it supposed to look. plus the setting on my point and shoot was on auto so i had to set the color myself.

Went to White plains right after and it was the flattest day I've seen. I thought going with Leslie didnt have waves, proves to show that she isn't bad luck. Just thought I'd paddle out for the exercise. Paddled back in and saw richie. kinda jealous, she got the surfer tan meaning she's been putting in hrs in the sun surfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment