Tuesday, June 23, 2009

hawaii blog v1.3:Cindy's graduation c/o 2009

gave my sister the option of either attending her graduation or her party. we weren't planning on a party so she told me to come to her graduation. I made it and also the bbq too. Thank you God!


Mom and dad waiting for the ceremony to start. so adorable, i love them both.



naomi hella cheesin
Waipahu High School. graduation Class of 2009
my sister grabbing her diploma PURR PURR PURR PURRRR!
DERRick with cindy's sign, thanks naomi for making the sign i failed to make. so little time so much to do.
derrick, naomi about to chomp myron's finger.
cheesin it again.
Maryleah cheesin it with derrick. HElla cheesin just like her younger sis. i think oz is making the hulk face. :D
myron and shanny b. i apologize for derricks finger on my behalf. haha
the masses of people ready to get into the club. i mean graduation leing ceremony
CINDY is golden
me and my big sis. congrats. now get ready for college sucka, you're gonna love it!
i was the photographer of the night, not much pics of me :(
my older brother and my sister, jk, my dad.
OHANA
extended family.
congrats sis for making it this far but life ahead of you is much more difficult than you know it. so get ready, be prepared, at the same time enjoy yourself because you only live life once.

No comments:

Post a Comment