Wednesday, June 17, 2009

hawaii blog v1.1: Cindy's graduation BBQ

My sister almost didnt have a dinner. fortunately we had a small bbq at my uncles place, nothing big, just family. Food was great, havent had good good filipino cooking in a while. almost felt like forever. but I got my fix here in waipahu. nice breezy night, bbqing oysters and steak, with some fresh poke`(raw fish).
mom holding brandon lee
cindy grabbing the first plate
who wants the skin?
pupus baby!
oyster bar
mom's side of the family enjoying themselves
waiting for the food :)
ate chie and brandon
dad's side of the family
jay with the green bottle and grillin
my faddah. go ahead and say it. heard it all my life, "you guys look alike!"
my family.
i have no clue what my sister is trying to do.
sitting on chevee's lap, can't tell though she so small




No comments:

Post a Comment