Monday, June 15, 2009

hawaii blog v1.0: Paradise Cove Luau

took a break from clinicals and decided to go to paradise cove for my family visit and Cindy( little sister's) graduation. Last time I went to Pardadise Cove was back in 1992 when I was still in the 1st grade. Paradise cove is basically a luau show. They show you
-how old Hawaiians used to live
-different types of crafts such as lei and haku making
-games like ulu mai'ka
-and tahitian show with fire dancing.
Scenery was very nice and the food was great. The island vibe hit me once again as I drove through, guard check point asked where We were going, I said paradise cove and then she let me through. I said mahalo! and she replied mahalo back! threw the shaka at the parking attendant and he did the same. then did the same thing to the haole' parking attendant and he just looked at me. watta shoobie!







































No comments:

Post a Comment