Monday, June 29, 2009

lazy weekend.

Saturday Rolly came down to show us how to cook her own version of pho! thing was pretty damn good. missing a couple of condiments like sriracha and maybe some thai peanut sauce. other than that, the dishes that were made "BROKEdaMOUTH"

Sunday still woke up feeling like ish. Wasn't planning on going to mass until kristel called to ask if i was going. I know she wanted to go, so if i said no, it prolly would've caused her not to go. God works in different ways and sometimes uses others as instruments to persuade you into doing his work. I've always heard of stories where people would have the worst day and yet they'd still make it to mass. So i made my effort in going, but still feel like my immune system is way low.

skyloft pics still in the process of posting. thats prolly what got me sick "too much partying"? lol i hope not. cuz i'm usually at the hospital while people are clubbing nightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment