Tuesday, September 1, 2009

bj penn @ walmart: 90days (dvd release signing)

Last day in hawaii and I procrastinated on buying my pasulubong for every one. I finally got my lazy ass up and went with my family to wal-mart. funny how i was at don quojote in the morning and walmart the previous night. I thought to myself, if I bought this earlier, I would have an extra beach day, but things turn out for the best. As I pass the lcd tv's i noticed a bj penn dvd playing. I never heard of a bj penn dvd being out so i walk over to the counter to ask if they have the dvd for sale. On the counter posted is
"aug 21 dvd release @ 3pm
bj penn 90 days
dvd signing by the champ himself bj penn
@ 6pm."
WOOOO HOOO. I met many mma fighters but been waiting to meet BJ. and thus Me and lil big sis went to go meet bj penn.





No comments:

Post a Comment