Thursday, September 3, 2009

Clearing my Mind

Today was my clinical Thursday. Woke up this morning not wanting to get out of bed, but like any other day, I look towards the positive side and go about my life. On the way to the hospital I listened to my summer playlist which I made for a friend. It started to bring back memories. (1corinthians 13:4). I just have to keep that in mind.
So my clinical day started, I was put in the ER. and I took my time. had a couple of morning chest xrays. Went downstairs and my clinical coordinator pulled me to do some patients on the floor. At first I was annoyed that she made me go help her, considering the fact that i was assigned to the ER. instead, I kept my head up and did them, they werent that bad. Tried to stay positive the whole day.
During my break I had a quick lunch and sat in the couryard to clear my mind. I tried picturing life ahead of me wondering where I'll be in the next couple of years. by this time next year I should be a certified tech, but am I gonna be here in vegas still or back home in hawaii. To stay in vegas is ideal because of the cost of living and being able to afford a home. then again, Hawaii will always be In my heart and I love the water so much. There are things in Life you have to sacrifice and moving away from home was something I did in order to focus on my future. A good sacrifice, tough, but worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment