Monday, September 21, 2009

Hawaii warriors vs UNLV rebels




rolanda headed the UH vs UNLV tailgate. 'twas a success. thanks to every one who came out. I ended up having to run the grill. All those times throwing bbq's at my place and not grilling... finally caught up to me. It was good for the most part though. there were many different groups and each of them were ashamed to grab food till the last minute. the game went well, it was a back and forth game, score 34-33 unlv. THEY deserved it cuz they played hard. good job rebels. A lot of rebel fans started talking smack and cheering. I'm surprised there were less fights than 07' UH vs UNLV game.









*****thanks @rufio_o for being camera whore :-p! haven't brought my point and shoot out for a while. so you pretty much covering most/all the events i'm at. and @rolandaaa for the UH unlv pics.
**i need a canon point and shoot :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment